Class A 12U-Humboldt July 14-16
Champions: West Central 12s
Runner Up: Flandreau 12s
3rd Place: West Central 11s
4th Place: Winner
From Humboldt Tournament Director:
Thank you for registering for this year’s State A VFW 12U State Baseball Tournament July 14-16. Humboldt is excited to host this event. Please see the attached bracket for pool play and championship tourney play. We will be utilizing google documents (link below) to provide up to date data regarding game results and up to date pitching totals using the below links.
2017 Bracket and Pitching Totals (this link connects you to google documents which has the Bracket and Pitching Totals on different tabs of the same document)
Below are a few requirements for each coach to pay special attention to:
- Each team must be represented by one of their coaches at the Coaches meeting Friday, July 14 at 8:30, north of the concessions stands. Here you will be required to bring copies of birth certificates for all players listed on your roster and proof of insurance.
- There will be very few, if any t-shirts available for sale at the tournament. The sales for State Tournament T-Shirts will be pre-order sales using the attached order form. Please print this form, collect the orders including style and size for your entire team, friends and family. The entire order should go onto one order form and be returned via email to email@example.com on or before July 6, 2017. At the coaches meeting, each coach should bring one check payable to WCBA to pay for your teams’ shirt order. Your team’s order will be ready for pick up at that meeting.
- Opening ceremonies will be held on Friday, July 14, 2017 at 4 pm on the Field A (legion field). All teams are required to participate. All teams should plan to gather at the 1st base dugout at 5:35 pm to get properly lined up and organized for the ceremony.
- Please see the attached form for advertising. Each team is asked to obtain 2 ads (including payment) from your local community in order to be represented on your team page in the program. This form needs to be returned by July 6, 2017. Payment will be collected at the coaches meeting on Friday morning. Questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We also ask that each team send the below for the tournament program:
- A team picture
- Team roster including coach name and player names and numbers
- These need to be completed and returned to email@example.com by July 6, 2017.
A few additional details as well.
- Entrance to the ballpark can be found by coming down Main Street and heading South towards the elementary school. Admission will be $5 per day for adults, students under 18 are free.
- Concessions with pork loin sandwiches, 1/4lb hot dogs, nachos, chips, candy, chocolate, popcorn, cold drinks and more will be available through the entire tournament. No coolers please.