Class B 15/16 Teeners- Gregory Aug. 4-6
Runner Up: Tyndall
3rd Place: Garretson
4th Place: Alexandria
Consolation Champion: Gregory
6th Place: Onida Post 79
Lou Thury Team Sportsmanship Award: Alexandria
2017 16U Class B Pairing for VFW State Tournament
SE Region Champion (Alexandria) versus NW runner up (Kimbal-White Lake)
NE Region Champion (Parker) versus SW runner up (Gregory)
NW Region Champion (Onida Post 79) versus NE runner up (Garretson)
SW Region Champion (Tyndall) versus SE runner up (Scotland)
Bracket (FINAL as of 8/08/2017)
Congratulations on qualifying for this year’s State B VFW 15/16 State Baseball Tournament Aug 4-6 here in Gregory!!
Facebook event has been created for you to follow tournament activities and announcements!
The tournament will follow VFW 15/16 rules which can be found at Varsity and 13-14 Rules. Tournament checklist can also be found at the following link.
Qualifying teams must send in their team photo and roster with names and numbers and coaches names to the following email by Sunday after your region tournament so we can get it in our program. Please send to email@example.com. Everything goes to the printer Monday, July 31.
- There will be a mandatory meeting for all coaches on Friday morning at 10:00 AM at location TBD.
All rules, regulations and check of team member’s date of birth, team rosters and team insurance forms will be covered and checked at this time. The umpire-in-chief, all other umpires, tournament announcer, tournament scorekeeper, tournament grounds keeper, tournament chairman and team coaches should be present.
- Opening ceremonies will be held on Friday, August 4, 2017 at approximately 4:45 pm. All teams are required to participate. All teams should be in full uniform. All teams should plan to gather as directed by the tournament director at 4:35 pm to get properly lined up and organized for the ceremony.
- Admission will be $5 per day for adults, HS students $2. JH and under are free.
- Commemorative programs will also be for sale.
- Concessions will be available through the entire tournament. NO COOLERS WILL BE ALLOWED.
- We'll be live streaming last game of the night on Friday, the winners' bracket on Saturday and every game on Sunday. The games can be found at gregorygorillaslive.com.
If you have any questions please contact:
Wade Juracek 605 830-5351 or Jeff Determan 605 830-9904